Are you looking for a dynamic guest for your show?
If your audience is made up of creative, conscious business owners who love receiving inspiring guidance on the entrepreneurial path... I'd love to contribute my energy, wisdom, and experience to support, inspire, and guide them.
I'm currently doing a Podcast Tour to connect with new audiences before my new book comes out.
I love connecting, contributing, collaborating, and co-creating, so it thrills me to have the opportunity to add value to your show!
Speaking of... if you prefer Messenger over Email, you're welcome to reach out via my Facebook Page.
RECENT PODCAST Interviews
You can learn more about me here, but in short I'm a serial entrepreneur with 16+ years of being in business; providing emotional & strategic support to thousands of creative business owners around the world!
I will start another show of my own soon, but for now my full focus is going into finishing & publishing my book.
In addition to the interviews above, I have produced my Spotlight Interview Series (video series), Wake Up with Willo (podcast), WilloToons Connect (video series), and am also a co-founder of the epic, annual, 400+ person gathering, Yes And Yes Yes, that we produced for 5 amazing years in a row.
Want to know more?
Here are a few fun facts & reasons why your audience may love our interview/conversation:
- I'm a Spiritual, Creative, Female Entrepreneur, who's founded & co-founded over half a dozen creative businesses over the last 16+ years. However, I started my first business at 18, and thus have 25+ years of marketing/sales/creative business collaboration, production, and management experience.
- I've been speaking, teaching, and consulting other Creative Entrepreneurs since 2007, and have delivered keynotes and been on stages all over the world
- I've been an early adopter of all things digital/online. I started my first blog before anyone even called it blogging (I was saving HTML files to my server). I lived in San Francisco for 18 years, so my friends were the ones who started Blogger, Twitter, Instagram, etc. My first Twitter profile (@Willo, account #419!) was created one of the founders, because they are friends of mine & they knew I'd love it (& I have!)
- I've been on a personal/spiritual growth journey for 25+ years. I've been surrounded, mentored, and trained by some of the most prominent leaders in this field since 1999.
- I am a Certified Big Leap Coach through the Hendricks Institute. Gay & Katie Hendricks are pioneers in somatic (body-centered) coaching. I've been doing this deeper, intuitive heart-/body-centered transformational coaching since 2013.
- I've been living abroad for 5 years now, fully location independent, living and working online from anywhere in the world. I've lived in Hong Kong, Thailand, Bali, and Mexico, and have traveled to 23 countries total.
- Following a call to become a clear channel, I stopped all alcohol/drugs/coffee in Jan 2017, and it was the best decision ever!
- And in case you're wondering why my last name changes on the episodes above, I changed my name from Willo O'Brien to Willo Sana in 2017 as well (it was a transformational year, to say the least!).
I look forward to hearing from you!