Are you afraid of being cancelled?
Many women have a deep engrained fear of being burned at the stake for speaking up, shining too bright, or being a powerful woman... because there was a time this truly wasn't safe!
And it's all coming to a head more than ever these days as women heal themselves, their voices, and find their power again.
This was the topic of my latest podcast interview with Trina Serrecchia on her Filed Guide to Awesome Podcast.
During my interview, we talked about:
- Getting out of your own way and growing your business
- Cancel culture and “Witch Wound”
- Liberation of truth & womens’ voices
- Why you MUST heal your “Witch Wound”
- Heart-centered creators need to dare to be bold & have an opinion
- You have a voice & something to share
- And the smallest step you can take today to reclaim your power
"Any time I'm seeing women holding back, playing small, not sharing your gifts out of fear [...] Nope, NOT ON MY WATCH."
This is a 2-part interview, the first one being a sneak preview. Both are below.
Thanks for having me on, Trina!