About Willo O'Brien
- Keynote speaker for top-tier conferences and organizations, including Pioneer Nation, Microsoft, DATA2014, SXSW, HOW Design LIVE, Creative Mornings, Dreamforce, Social Media Week, Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs, re:build, Women 2.0, The Summit of Awesome, and more.
- Co-Founder of Yes And Yes Yes (YxYY), an annual gathering of 400+ thinkers, futurists, artists and technologists (2013 to Present - 5 years running!)
- Master of Ceremonies (MC) for TEDxFidiWomen San Francisco (2013) + TEDxWanChaiWomen Hong Kong: Momentum (2015) + TEDxWanChai Hong Kong: Crossroads (2016)
- Mentor and Speaking Coach at GitHub's Passion Projects and TEDxWanChai Women
- Advisor for ICON8 - The Illustration Conference
- Passionate Leader, Gatherer & Collaborator - In addition to YxYY (see above), I have created, organized and collaborated producing several epic events - from intimate to massive - that unite amazing individuals and brilliant entrepreneurs. These include:
- SF Embassy (2010-2012): 100+ friends under one roof for 10 days during SXSW in Austin, Texas
- Double Trouble (2011): 400+ friends for a collaborative birthday celebration in an old bank, Downtown San Francisco, CA
- LIDLSF): Co-Created a Creative Biz group that met weekly for accountability and support
- CraftMakerCamp SXSW (2012): 200+ creative mentors and students for a 2-day conference-within-a-conference.
- Feeding Founders (2013-2014): Potluck dinners to feed the minds, hearts and bellies of hungry entrepreneurs in SF
- Gathering of Badass Activators & Conscious Creators (2013-Present): SF, Portland, Bangkok, Hong Kong
- Wisdompreneurs' Hong Kong Liaison, Gatherings & Events (2015-Present)
- Power of Ten Dinner Club (2014-Present): Connecting Female Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong
- Pioneer nation keynote
- Second tab
- Third tab
I had the honor of being a keynote speaker at the inaugural Pioneer Nation in 2014!
I also contributed to Pioneer Nation 2015, wherein I led two workshops: •
Potential Keynote/Workshop Topics
I love speaking with creatives and small business owners, and always have fresh talk ideas and workshops to deliver. I have included a few popular topics below, however I would be happy to work with you on creating and/or selecting one that will compliment your event.
- Birthing Your Big Ideas & Flourishing in Your Genius
- Get Out of Your Own Way! Growing Your Business with Ease and Grace
- Thrive! Foundational Keys to Building a Holistic, Sustainable Business
- Consciously Creating a Life of Productivity, Health & Happiness
- Embodied Leadership: Practical Tools for Tangible Change
- Structure & Focus: Implementing Systems for Success
“It was such a pleasure to have Willo kick off DATA2014 with her inspirational ideas! Her unique and creative perspective really fed the minds and hearts of our crowd. She is a game-changer... and a life-changer! We love Willo!”
The Creative Technology Network
Speaker Request Form
Interested in hiring Willo O'Brien as a keynote speaker for your event? Please fill out a speaker request form to start the conversation.
Testimonials from Attendees
@WilloLovesYou Pragmatic + Resources + Inspiring makes presentation Sweet Spot! Ty!— Joelle (@JoelleKristy) March 29, 2014