What a day for this to be podcast interview to be released since today marks 3 years and 5 months living free of alcohol!
However, this choice was never about giving something up... it has always been much more about what I'm saying YES to in this sweet life. In fact, on my calendar alert every month, it reads, "Celebrating saying YES to LIFE!" and it's so true. This conscious choice to hear and heed the call to be a clear channel has completely changed my life... for the better!
"This engaging conversation with guest Willo Sana, is such a wonderful companion to our invitation of 'Confronting The Story' (ep.26).
In this episode, we talk about:
- Willo's spiritual awakening as the catalyst for changing her relationship with alcohol.
- The pure science behind the pathways of the brain that create belief from a false pleasure.
- How can you find your deep center, and your own 'knowing' inside – answering a call to something bigger than yourself in order to become a vessel for that divine creative force to come through.
- The importance of sisterhood and seeing the reflection of the other to fully see ourselves (Divine Feminine).
- Healing trauma held in the body after years of drinking/numbing.
"Willo was such a wonderful guest to have on that truly exemplifies what it means to stop drinking and start living. To go beyond the story and use your growth to inspire that in others. Thank you, Willo! xxoo"
Thank you for having me, Mary. Grateful for you and the powerful work you’re doing with other women who are called to say YES to life!
Want to hear more about my process?
I haven't written or shared much publicly about this part of my journey very much... so I'm grateful for the opportunity to share on Mary's show.
The one thing I have shared is a video I recorded the week I made this decision. As a form of self-coaching, I recorded it to mark that time and the thoughts that were coming through. I wasn't sure I'd ever share it with the world, but 15 months later I did.
It's not perfect, it's just me and my story and feelings at the time. Nevertheless, I hope this inspires & resonates with others who have also felt called to be a clear channel & say YES to life in this way!
Mary Wagstaff is a Holistic Alcohol Coach & the host of Stop Drinking and Start Living podcast that explores her revolutionary approach to quitting drinking that breaks all the rules. She features amazing stories from women who are throwing a better party because of it, showcasing how YOU can stop drinking and start living like a Queen!