Welcome to the third segment of my Spotlight series! It’s been an honor connecting with my clients and reliving their entrepreneurial journeys through these videos. Their light and wisdom continue to inspire me and I hope that throughout this series, you will continue to be inspired, too!
The spotlight is being turned towards the brilliant Amber Adrian, an intuitive storyteller and divine connector. Our connection began on a dance floor back in 2014 and since then it’s been amazing to witness the positive impact she’s created by helping people step fully into their big work in the world.
Let’s dive into how Amber has “come out of the closet” and stepped into her calling as a channel of universal love and wisdom.
Key takeaways from this conversation?
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- Amber’s unique magic and how she’s using her genius to serve others. [1:08]
- Why self care is SO important to her as a channeller and an entrepreneur. [2:30]
- The prompts in her life that made her hungry for the support of a coach. [4:10]
- The lessons Amber learned after putting the cart before the horse when running her business. [13:20]
- The benefits she experienced when she switched to a co-working space after becoming “a legit hermit” at home. [19:10]
- The “unseen help” and how it can find you. [30:00]
- The Journey of Becoming and why you need to embrace the fact it takes time. [36:50]
- Learning how to be compassionate with yourself & trust yourself to show up. [38:09]
Watch the video to hear how Amber overcame her fear of judgement to embrace her unique and exciting gift!
Willo is a joy to work with. In our first session, she picked up my scattered talents and interests, and handed me a business I didn’t even know I had. In our second session, she gave me a platter of different income streams to try and, after implementing the first, I doubled my mailing list in one day… and tripled it in a week!
What did this inspire for you?
Do you have a kick-ass gift or passion you want to use to serve others? Are you worried that people won’t take it seriously or might judge you? Maybe you’ve already stepped into your genius but perfectionism, money and other technicalities have you stuck in a mind loop?
Whatever might be holding you back, creative entrepreneurs can always benefit from some emotional support from a coach who also understands business. That wider, outside perspective often unearths things you didn’t see or helps you realize the possibility of things you thought were impossible!
Amber achieved so much once she stepped into the light of her true genius and stopped worrying about how others viewed her gifts. She’s now found happiness and fulfillment in her work as a storyteller and receptor for the divine. If you’re a writer, artist or entrepreneur and would like to learn more visit AmberAdrian.com.
Are you riding the sometimes turbulent waves on the entrepreneurial path? If so, I encourage you to subscribe to my new Wake Up with Willo series below, for daily inspiration that will help you listen to your heart, stand in your power, and march on to grow the life & business of your dreams!