WOW, I had so much fun being interviewed on this podcast! My amazing friend Anna Rova, host of the Girlskill Podcast, was so prepared, it allowed me to share perspectives and insights I’ve never shared anywhere else!
This one dives DEEP into self-discovery, connecting with your inner badass, and femininity. They sound like they don’t go together, right? But us women are total badasses, and it’s about time we bring that into our visionary work!
Listen to the Girlskill Podcast episode with Willo Sana.
You can also listen and download the episode directly from iTunes & Stitcher.
This episode was released during the holidays, just in time for New Year reflections. Not that it makes any difference, because there’s never a bad time to cultivate your purpose and bring a laser focus to the work you’re here to do!
That’s actually one of the best things about being a Conscious Creator… you can lean into cultivating your relationship with yourself and flourishing in your genius every single day. Every day is the perfect stepping stone towards your journey of being everything you were meant to be and create everything you were meant to bring forth.
In this episode, Anna and I talk about:
- A few of the things I can’t live without
- What my superpower is (can you guess?)
- What femininity means to me + how to step into it yourself
- My work’s journey and how I got to where I am now
- How to move through and overcome fear of the unknown
- Embracing mind/body connection and supporting yourself through burnout
- Cultivating a trusting relationship with yourself (one of my favorite topics!)
- Some of my favorite tools and podcasts
- … and that’s only some of it!
Now you can see why I had so much fun with Anna on the Girlskill Podcast. We really covered a lot!
Check out the episode and start (or re-start!) your self-discovery. I have no doubt this one will light up a lot for you!
p.s. Please share this with the other badass, feminine, consciously creating women in your life! ♥