Welcome to the second segment of my Spotlight series! As always, we’re going to get down to some serious REALTALK and explore the entrepreneurial journey of another awesome heart-centered business owner.
I feel so great about the amount of knowledge you can soak up from watching these Spotlight interviews. My clients are such beautiful people who are serving the world with their genius and have really interesting stories to tell.
I love that they’re ready to get real and embrace vulnerability for this series so you guys can learn from their experiences, which like all entrepreneurial journeys – and ALL journeys, really – have plenty of ups and downs.
Today, naturopath Dr. Katherine Dale is stepping into the Spotlight to share her story. She focuses on fertility and is currently helping women in Hong Kong to get pregnant. Since working with me, she is now embracing her deep passion to provide these services through a combination of naturopathic knowledge and the wisdom of the moon.
We’re going to explore how she gained the confidence to ‘let her freak flag fly’ and pursue this path after fearing no one would be interested in her niche passion.
Key takeaways from this conversation?
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- Katherine’s awesome genius and how she’s serving the world [1:00]
- How working with me helped her realize how important self-care is to entrepreneurs and how she has actioned that. [9:00]
- The challenges and conflicts she faced at first and how she has been able to overcome them. [18:20]
- The amazing things that can happen when you drop the masks and let your true self emerge. [21:00]
- The importance of ALLOWING – allowing yourself to receive, to embrace change and to be vulnerable. [23:40]
- What Katherine’s expectations were before working with me and why cookie cutter approaches just don’t work in coaching. [25:00]
- Why you should learn and have faith in the wisdom of your own truth. [30:00]
- The importance of staying committed to yourself and your creative process [39:00]
Watch the video to hear how Katherine didn’t feel like a part of ‘the crowd’ when she was younger but is now creating her very own crowd around her true gifts!
“Willo has taught me to *own* my life and my business. Rather than telling me the exact sequence, she taught me to trust my own instincts; to create what I want in my life and what I am called to create in my business. Our sessions are so much fun! It feels like each one propels my progress and things that were so mucky become clear and simple. Sometimes I wonder why I was delaying the process!”
Dr. Katherine S. Dale-Baloch, NDDrKatherineDale.com
What did this inspire for you?
Do you have an awesome gift or passion you want to harness to serve others, but you’re worried people won’t be interested? Are you doubting yourself like Katherine did and denying yourself the chance to work with your true genius?
I see so many creative, heart-centered entrepreneurs overlook their unique passions because of fear and doubt and it’s such a waste. You have so much to share with others – don’t let the gremlins stop you from putting your light out into the world!
Look at how well it’s worked for Katherine! She was already doing amazing work, using her naturopath skills to help women with their fertility and now she’s embraced her Dr. Luna-Mama persona and people have been so receptive and excited by it. Just think she once believed she’d never be able to build her business around her interest in the moon’s influences!
Are you riding the sometimes turbulent waves on the entrepreneurial path? If so, I encourage you to subscribe to my new Wake Up with Willo series below, for daily inspiration that will help you listen to your heart, stand in your power, and march on to grow the life & business of your dreams!